Frequently asked questions about pre-booking for Friday Rock
When does the booking system open?
- For concerts that require booking, the booking system will open on Monday of the week of the event.
The booking system will open at 12:00 noon for Tivoli cardholders who subscribe to the Tivoli Gardens newsletter, and at 14:00 for all other guests.
Do all Friday Rock concerts require pre-booking?
- At the time of writing, not all Friday Rock concerts require pre-booked admission. The concerts that are subject to booking requirements are stated in the programme here.
How do I book admission?
- The booking link to concerts that require pre-booked admission will be released on the homepage of fredagsrock.dk at 14:00 on Monday prior to the concert.
If you are a Tivoli cardholder and subscribe to the Tivoli Gardens newsletter, you will receive an email with the registration link at 12:00 noon on Monday prior to the event.
To book admission to a concert, you are required to create a profile in our booking system. Please note: you cannot log in with your My Tivoli profile.
Can I visit Tivoli Gardens without pre-booking admission?
- Yes, you can access Tivoli Gardens without pre-booked admission. A booking is only required if you wish to attend selected Friday Rock concerts at the Open-Air Stage and during the concert with 50 Cents and the Tour de France team presentation on 29 June.
Do Tivoli cardholders need to pre-book admission?
- All guests who wish to experience selected Friday Rock concerts at the Open-Air Stage must present a valid admission booking. The booking is free of charge and must be exchanged for a concert bracelet when entering the Open-Air Stage concert area.
If you wish to visit Tivoli Gardens for reasons other than Friday Rock concerts, you may access the Gardens without pre-booked admission with few exceptions, including during the concert with 50 Cent and during the Tour de France team presentation.
What is the procedure for Tivoli Gardens Silver and Gold cardholders when attending Friday Rock concerts with accompanying guests?
- When as a Tivoli cardholder you bring one or more accompanying guests to attend selected Friday Rock concerts that require pre-booking, you and your guests must all present a valid booking when entering the concert area.
I cannot log in to my ticket profile. What should I do?
- The profile you use to pre-book admission is not your My Tivoli profile. You need to re-register.
Can I book admission for more than one person?
- Yes, you can book admission for up to five persons per booking.
Which entrances to Tivoli Gardens can I use?
- You can access Tivoli Gardens through the main entrance on Vesterbrogade and the entrance across from Copenhagen Central Station on Bernstoffsgade.
Do all guests of an individual booking need to enter at the same time?
- No, not necessarily. You will receive barcodes corresponding to the number of people you have pre-booked admission for. This way, you can share the bookings with those from your group who may arrive later to Tivoli Gardens.
Do I risk being denied access despite having pre-booked admission?
- Yes, Tivoli Gardens reserves the right to deny access to the Gardens for security reasons and to ensure all our guests enjoy a safe visit. Pre-booked admission therefore does not guarantee access to the Open-Air Stage.
Can I cancel my bookings?
- Yes, you can. We strongly encourage you to cancel your bookings if you are prevented from attending the concert so we can offer your bookings to others who may wish to attend.
Can I book admission for another Friday Rock concert?
- It is not possible to book admission to the selected Friday Rock concerts that require pre-booked admission before Monday of the week of the event.